3 April 2011

Ancillary Task Research


For A2 Media Coursework, there are two ancillary tasks to go alongside the creation of my main coursework piece. The ancillary tasks vary between each type of coursework piece. Due to me doing a short film, my ancillary tasks therefore are a film poster and a film review. To get my ancillary tasks to the best standard possible, I should research other film posters and film reviews to get an idea has to how posters are designed and layed out as well as the way film reviews are written to ensure the writer gets their opinion of the film across to the reader without writing too much information.


I have already done a bit of research on film posters, as can be seen on the post with the Due Date film poster followed by an analysis. I will extend my research on film posters and will try to cover as many different film genres as possible to expand my knowledge and ideas and to ensure my film poster portrays my film in the right way by including the correct elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment